Live with us the unique experience of the inalpe of our Barry's at the Gd-St-Bernard Pass, at an altitude of 2'496 metres. This hike, with a positive difference in altitude of 545 metres, will take us from the Super Saint Bernard car park to the Hospice, the summer residence of our Barry's, through a steep and rocky path (about 2h30-3h walk, 5.75 km). Once arrived, we will enjoy a good meal together in a friendly atmosphere.
Detailed programme: Download
Price :Adults CHF 75 / Children (10-16 years) CHF 45. The price includes the hike, the aperitif, the lunch.
Book your TICKETS
Transport: collective bus organised from Martigny (departure from the SBB station and Barryland). On registration, limited places.
Conditions of participation :
- This is a mountain hike that requires a good physical condition
- Mountain shoes are mandatory
- Clothing for mountain hiking, even in rain and snow
- Not suitable for children under 10 years old
- Private dogs are not allowed (except for St. Bernards from our kennel, upon registration)
General terms and conditions : Download
Contact : +41 (0)58 317 77 00 / email@example.com
01. July 2023