Twice a day in July and August 2019, the Barry Foundation offers visitors to the Great St. Bernard Pass the opportunity to accompany the hospice dogs on a 1½-hour hike in the mountains.
In the tourist office parking area 15 minutes before departure
Price per person (incl. VAT)
Adults: CHF 48.–
Children (from 8 to 17 years old): CHF 10.–
Senior citizens (starting a 60 years): CHF 46.–
Entrance to the hospice museum is included in the price.
Advance booking and payment required:
go to www.barryshop.ch
• Mountain hiking experience required
• Hiking boots are mandatory.
• Clothing appropriate for hiking in the mountains (protection from rain and snow)
• Participants’ own dogs are not permitted.
• 2 or 3 Saint Bernards will accompany the group.
• The number of participants is limited to 10.
• Strollers and children in backpacks are not permitted.
• The Barry Foundation reserves the right to cancel any hike due to weather conditions.
Contact us on +41 (0)58 317 77 00 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
01. Jul - 31. August 2019