Twice a day in July and August 2019, the Barry Foundation offers visitors to the Great St. Bernard Pass the opportunity to accompany the hospice dogs on a 1½-hour hike in the mountains.
On the Top of Great St. Bernard, 45 km away from Martigny, the tourism office at the opposite of the Hospice (2473m.)
15 min prior to departure time
Price per person (incl. VAT)
Adults: CHF 48.–
Children (from 8 to 17 years old): CHF 10.–
Senior citizens (starting a 60 years): CHF 46.–
Entrance to the hospice museum is included in the price.
Advance booking and payment required:
go to www.barryshop.ch
• Mountain hiking experience required
• Hiking boots are mandatory.
• Clothing appropriate for hiking in the mountains (protection from rain and snow)
• Participants’ own dogs are not permitted.
• 2 or 3 Saint Bernards will accompany the group.
• The number of participants is limited to 10.
• Strollers and children in backpacks are not permitted.
• The Barry Foundation reserves the right to cancel any hike due to weather conditions.
Contact us on +41 (0)58 317 77 00 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
01. Jul - 31. August 2019