Twice a day in July, August and the first two weekends of September 2019, the Barry Foundation offers visitors to the Great St. Bernard Pass the opportunity to accompany the hospice dogs on a 1½-hour hike in the mountains.
Price per person (incl. VAT)
Adults: CHF 48.–
Children (from 8 to 17 years old): CHF 10.–
Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of 8, strollers and children in backpacks are not allowed.
Senior citizens (starting a 60 years): CHF 46.–
Entrance to the hospice museum is included in the price.
Advance booking and payment required:
go to www.barryshop.ch
• Mountain hiking experience required
• Hiking boots are mandatory.
• Clothing appropriate for hiking in the mountains (protection from rain and snow)
• Participants’ own dogs are not permitted.
• 2 or 3 Saint Bernards will accompany the group.
• The number of participants is limited to 10.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Children under the age of 8, strollers and children in backpacks are not allowed.
• The Barry Foundation reserves the right to cancel any hike due to weather conditions.
Contact us on +41 (0)58 317 77 00 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
01. Jul - 15. September 2019