This two-day trip will allow you to discover the place of origin of our Barrys and to get to know the St. Bernards of the Barry Foundation. In the early afternoon you will meet in Martigny to discover the sights of the region, before reaching the mythical Great-St. Bernard pass where you will spend the night in a unique environment in the heart of the mountains. This return to the roots is the ideal opportunity to learn more about the history of the Swiss national dog and its region of origin.
DAY 1: Discovery of the Barry environment in Martigny
• 12.50 Meeting at Martigny train station
• Discovery of the surroundings of Martigny
• Visit of Barryland and meeting with our Barry
• Transfer by bus to the Great St. Bernard pass
• Dinner together and overnight at the pass
DAY 2: Great St. Bernard Pass - Demonstration of the Barry and visit of the Hospice Museum
• Breakfast in the restaurant
• Optional guided tour: the Hospice and its history
• Visit of the kennel and demonstration of the Barry
• Transfer by bus to Martigny
• Lunch together at the Barryland in Martigny
• 3 p.m. approx. end of journey at Martigny station
Price per person: in a double room CHF 330 | single room supplement CHF 50 | reduction CHF 50 for children up to 16 years. The price includes all activities mentioned in the programme (entrance fees, visits, transfers, overnight stay and meals, including drinks with the evening meal).
Reservations until 24 June:Registration form
The number of participants is limited. Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis.
Contact : +41 (0)58 317 77 00 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The event is subject to the development of the coronavirus pandemic and related health measures.
27. Jul - 28. July 2021